Nursery Ballet - Movement and Imagery Based
- I will provide speakers, music and props e.g. scarves and bubbles. They could bring in a teddy bear to dance with at the end/rock to sleep too.
- Free movement at the end allow children to feel free and dance to the music.
- With a combination of music, movements and props your child will develop their co-ordination skills, body awareness and self control. Lessons are designed to follow the governments Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) framework.
- Whilst doing this they will enhance their social and emotional skills in a fun and safe environment!
- Your child will stimulate their imagination with storytelling through movement
- Each week we will develop our exercises to keep lessons enjoyable!
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ENQUIRIES!
FOR ENQUIRES/ BOOKINGS:
Tel: 077726 78845